Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Marilyn's recovery update

Hi folks,
I have been home from hospital for 8 days. According to the professionals, I am doing very well. On last beautiful sunny Sunday I walked with Larry and my walker to the corner and back. I felt lucky to be able to do that. Soon I’ll be using a cane instead of a walker. I’ve had family and dear friends here helping out the last couple weeks. I haven’t seen my show at Jacob’s Gallery at the Hult Center yet, but will as time and health permit.

So many of you have sent healing thoughts, food, cards, flowers. I can’t tell you how much it means to me to have friends who are so considerate. Thank you for your kindnesses.

Marilyn

Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
Christian D. Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment