Tuesday, August 31, 2010

As many of you may know, rental of looms is available at our center. One customer came from Texas and sent us this letter after arriving home.

Dear folks at ETC- Last week I was visiting a friend in Junction City, and while he was working I rented a loom in your store. It proved to be a terrific experience... I imagined I'd be left to figure the new-to-me loom on my own, and what actually happened was I had a lot of guidance and encouragement--I ended up feeling like I had private weaving lessons! It was great to interact with the staff and customers. I liked being able to take weaving breaks and look at the lovely yarn and spinning wheels and used weaving equipment. I live in a city of 2 million people and we don't have a shop nearly so nice there! I learned so much and came away with 3 overshot projects and plenty of memories. An exceptional value--thanks so much!

It was such a pleasure to have Wendy here, and hope to have more people come in and weave at ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment