Friday, December 3, 2010

Wild Color

Many years ago I took a Dyeing class at Lane Community College. For our textbook we used Wild Colour By Jenny Dean . The book is wonderful and I used it quite a bit for dye recipes as well as for reference. I had even loaned it to a friend who was not too prompt in returning it. I came into ETC to use Marilyn's book and she told me how that book went out of print and was then selling for $150.00 online. I freaked out and immediately called my friend and she returned the book. I vowed never to loan that book out again. Now to my delight Wild Color has been reprinted with a few spelling changes, such as colour to color. So I am now pleased to tell you we have copies of it here for you in the store. I know that there are some Natural Dyeing and Indigo classes coming up and this book would be a great help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment