Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Resolutions

Happy and Healthy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. So I am wondering, how many of you made a New Years resolution? I have a few things I want to accomplish this year. I want to finish spinning enough yarn to weave a queen size blanket for my bed. I want to weave the blanket this year before summer is over. I want to try more of the fibers we have here at the store that I have not yet worked with. Just before Christmas I used some of the recycled Sari Silk. Oh my it was so nice. I made one scarf witht the yarn and one with the ribbon for gifts. Both gifts were a hit. I hope you come on by the store to get some ideas to work on your next project. Remember we are here to help you with any questions you may have so take advantage of our resourceful staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment