Monday, November 1, 2010

Holidays are coming.

Can you believe it is November first already. Now it is time to think about all the wonderful people and things that you are thankful for. It is also the time to really put your energy into making those gifts for loved ones this holiday season. I have always made gifts for my friends and family. One reason I have done this is because it is so much more appreciated by the recipient. The time I put in means so much to them. Especially with my busy schedule they appreciate the "handmade" gift. I have a trick on how I accomplish this. Since I am a weaver, I put on a long warp for dish towels. Then I weave different towels and wrap a loaf of homemade bread in it. I tie this up with a nice hand dyed silk ribbon. Voila!! A nice gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment