Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Snowy Blanket.

I awoke today to the outside covered in a soft blanket of snow. Oh it is so beautiful. A perfect day for me to stay inside and weave. Since I am between projects I thought what better than to plan a beautiful white throw. I have taken some of my homespun white yarn and wound it into a balls. Now I need to plan the weave structure. I plan to sit on my couch surrounded by past issues of Handwoven and other weaving books to get my inspiration. What will you do with this wonderful day. For those of you in warmer climates let me know what you are planning to do on this beautiful day.
Oh I almost forgot to tell you that we got some beautiful fibers for spinning in all dyed with Natural Dyes. We have small carde wool-mohair batts and silk noil along with some bamboo. Come and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment