Friday, April 29, 2011

Double the Fun

The big buzz for today is the Royal Wedding. I was not one to get up to watch it at 3am PST but I did catch to news stories this morning. I absolutely loved her dress in its elegant simplicity. I think she has set the trends for fashion in the flower petal bottom skirt.

I have been doing some weaving lately in Doubleweave Pickup. It took me awhile to really get the hang of it. At first I was so frustrated that I thought I would give up weaving all together. But I worked through it and now I am loving Doubleweave Pickup. I don't want to stop weaving because I am enjoying watching the next block pop up. My weaving is only a four shaft pattern. In August Jenninfer Moore is coming to teach Doubleweave Beyond the Basics here at ETC. I can not wait to see what other possibilities are out there for me to discover in Doubleweave.

A new class has just been added to the schedule, Rep Weave to be taught by Suzie Liles starting on May 13th. We have openings for a few more students, so sign up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment