Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Boss

It is a wonderful day here at the Textile Center. Today is Suzie's Birthday and hopefully she is having a fun day. Marilyn is here teaching her Layering on Cloth class. The students are so enthusiastic and I am really looking forward to seeing their finished work. Every class is another layer on the fabric and no two are alike. We did a bit of rearranging here at the store. Hopefully this will make it easier for you to find the right size fiber for your project. I love moving things around as it refreshes my mind of yarn that I have not seen for a bit, and gives me new ideas for a project. We received a large shipment of 5/2 mercerized cotton in various colors. I have already picked out two colors for my next doubleweave project.

No comments:

Post a Comment