Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Felting demonstration

I have been so busy around the shop lately putting 5/2 mercerized cotton on the shelves. We got a shipment of so many beautiful colors. Now is the time to find the one you want to weave that perfect project. We also have a lot of 10/2 mercerized and unmercerized cotton in natural colors use. It would be wonderful to dye first in a group of colors and then weave them up. I am excited because I am going to felt some cute little animals, (bunnies, sheep and chicks) for my grandsons. I got the plans from Wool Pets, a wonderful step by step book we have here in the shop. If you are looking to learn a new felting technique come by ETC on Saturday at 1pm and join in on the free demonstration using Art Felt Paper. It is easy and fun, and no physical work involved. Hope to see you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment