Thursday, September 15, 2011

Plan Ahead

These days it seems everyone is busy, busy, busy. We all are packing as much as possible into each and every day. Our own work schedules takes priority, with our kids and husbands, and volunteer work all keeping us going 24/7. To keep track of it all I have a calendar in the kitchen, one in my studio and a small pocket calendar in my purse. My favorite calendar is the Handwoven calendar in my studio. It has beautiful fotos of weavings featured in past issues that inspire me. It also lets me know which past Handwoven issue has the instructions for that particular project. 2011 was the first year I got this calendar. The new one for 2012 just arrived, and we have it here in our store for sale. I just love the choices for this new issue. I hope you too can find it inspiring and useful for keeping tract of your busy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment