Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More NwRSA



I must tell you about my other purchase at the show. This was a big one for me. I got a Woolee Winder from Nathan Lee. I had heard about them for years from other spinners. Personally, I felt I could just move my sliding hook along just fine and didn't need another contraption to spend money on. But on Saturday I finally gave in and sat down and tried one on the same type of wheel that I have at home. WOW! I was so amazed at the difference it made in my spinning. I just kept on treadling and the yarn just wound onto the bobbin so nice and neatly. I learned it allows the bobbin to hold more fiber by the way the Woolee Winder wound it on. So I have added a foto of me with my newest addition to my spinning reportoire. Next time you see the booth at a show, stop by, and tell them hi, and that you heard about them here on the ETC blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment